Follow Us by Email

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Public Health Concern

Information was given me today that if you have a concern with property that
has trash and/or piles of "stuff", you can report the property to Ann Mayo at
the Lyon County Health Department.  She has the authority to inspect the property
and condemn it if it is deemed a concern.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.