Follow Us by Email

Sunday, January 1, 2012

I was asked to repost this information:
If you have a concern with property that has trash and/or piles of "stuff", broken windows and/or doors, or there are multiple "homes" in unsafe proximity,  you can report the property to Ann Mayo at
the Lyon County Health Department.  She has the authority to inspect the property
and condemn it if it is deemed a concern.

County Health Department: 620-342-4864

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.